Left corner Right corner

Slots Blog with information about new slots games, slot tournaments, exclusive offers, free slots and more.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Tsunami Relief Charity Slots Tournament

Support the American Red Cross in their Tsunami Relief Efforts by playing slots at Go Casino... The Tsunami Relief Charity Slots Tournament started at Go Casino yesterday, but there is still plenty of time to get involved and to help support the great work being done by the American Red Cross in Japan.

For every single dollar that is received through buys-in or re-buys, Go Casino will donate 40% of the proceeds straight to the Tsunami Relief Fund. The remaining 60% will be shared amongst the tournaments winning players.

The online slots tournaments ends tomorrow, March 25th at 10 PM (EST) and the featured slot is a Vegas Technology powered slots called Doctor Love, a fun 5 reel, multi payline video slot with 20 paylines, a 4000 coin jackpot and a Free Spins feature where you can win up to x20 Free Spins of the reels.

Buying into the tournament will only cost you $1.00 and you will receive 125 starting credits. The re-buy-in price is another $1.00 when you will get another 125 credits. Your credit fund needs to be 35 credits before you can re-buy in.

So please support the relief fund, whilst at the same time, give yourself a chance of winning a share of the cash prize fund too. So, just by Visiting Go Casino Now and entering the tournament, you will be doing something worthwhile for the victims of the terrible Japan earthquake and the devastation that it has left behind.

Thank you and Good Luck

No comments:

Navigation

Play Online Slots

Archives

Contributors

Left corner Right corner