Left corner Right corner

Slots Blog with information about new slots games, slot tournaments, exclusive offers, free slots and more.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tsunami Relief Charity Tournaments at Go Casino

Help the Tsunami Relief Appeal at Go Casino...
We have all seen the devastation that has struck Japan in the wake of the 8.9 magnitude earthquake that hit on Friday March 11, 2011.

Go Casino want to give YOU a chance to help the American Red Cross relief efforts in Japan and raise money to benefit the victims of this tragic event.

Go Casino will be hosting a special fundraising slot tournament specifically aimed at raising funds for Japan. For every dollar a player buys in or re-buys in with, 40% of the proceeds will be donated to the fund. The remaining 60% will be used to pay the winning players.

The start date of the Tsunami Relief Charity Slots Tournament is tomorrow, March 23 at 10 AM (EST) and it will end on March 25 at 10 PM (EST).

The Features game in this online Slots Tournament will be Doctor Love and the buy in price will be just $1.00. The re-buy price will be $1.00.

You will receive 125 starting credits and get another 125 credits when you re-buy in. Your credit fund will have to be 35 credits before you can re-buy in.

Doctor Love is a great 5 reel, 20 payline slot with a 4000 coin jackpot, with up to 20 Free Spins.

Play The Doctor slots at Go Casino for Tsunami Relief effort...So please support the Tsunami Relief effort and the good work that the American Red Cross are doing in Japan, by visiting Go Casino and playing in the Tsunami Relief Charity Slots Tournament.

Good Luck Folks




No comments:

Navigation

Play Online Slots

Archives

Contributors

Left corner Right corner